- Free home delivery to the following locations – Ibulur Junction; KaikondaraHalli; Halanayakanahalli; DoddaKannelli; Carmelaram; Kodathi Gate; Dommasandra Gate; Somapura Gate; Bellandur Central mall; Sarjapur road.
- For other locations, groceries will be delivered but unfortunately not fruits and vegetables, and a minimum delivery charge will be applied.
- Free home delivery to all locations in Coimbatore for orders above ₹ 150. For orders less than ₹ 150, a delivery charge of ₹ 30 applies.
- Free home delivery to all locations in Trichy for orders above ₹ 150. For orders less than ₹ 150, a delivery charge of ₹ 30 applies.
About our service
- How do I get started?
Very easy 🙂 Please open an account for you and mention your delivery address, then proceed with your order. If you don’t want to create an account, no worries, just proceed with order and enter your delivery information in the check-out process. Having an account is always advantageous! You can track your order easily!
- Where does the produce in the B&B Organic come from?
Vegetables and Fruits: We bring the season’s best mix of local, organic produce to your door by growing and partnering with trusted organic farms in your area.
Groceries: We grow and procure from different organic farms.
- Is everything organic and certified?
You can trust that 100% of the produce arriving to your home is organic. All our farms are certified as organic or at least they would have applied for organic certification, in order to do the procurement from the farm. The core aim of our farms are to provide 100% organic products to customers and a rich biodiversity to every creatures in the environment.
- Is your produce GMO-free?
Yes. Growing GMO-free is a very important component of organic certification.
- What is the minimum price to get free home delivery?
Any order more than Rs.150 gives you free home delivery!
- How does B&B Organic’s delivery service work?
We bring groceries from Monday to Saturday – Free home delivery 🙂
We bring fresh veg and fruits to your doorstep on Wednesday and Saturday – Free home delivery 🙂
- Do I need to be home to receive a delivery?
No. Our people leave your box on your doorstep, if you are not in home.
- I did not receive my scheduled delivery. What do I do?
If you do not receive a delivery, please contact us within 24 hours as we can investigate and assist with the proper handling of charges to you.
- How should I pay?
You can pay as cash during delivery
- What if I receive an item in my delivery that I am not satisfied with?
As most of the products are delicate in nature, we do our best to properly pack items for the journey from our store to your door. If you receive produce that is damaged, or find an item missing from your order, please contact us immediately and we will make it right. Quality produce and outstanding customer service are of utmost importance to us.
- How does grocery delivery service work?
We bring groceries from Monday to Sunday – Free home delivery 🙂
- When is the cut-off time for making changes to my service?
Products ordered before 2 p.m. are delivered on the same day. Products ordered after 2 p.m. are delivered on the next day.
Veg and fruits!
- How does veg and fruits delivery service work?
We bring fresh veg and fruits to your doorstep on Wednesday and Saturday – Free home delivery 🙂 Day of delivery is chosen by us based on your location.
- When is the cut-off time for making changes to my service / box type?
As we need time to harvest and prepare for the packing and delivery of your box, we need to receive all changes to your service by 6 p.m., 2 days before your next scheduled delivery day. Changes to your service can be made by contacting us via phone or email.
- If your delivery day is Saturday, changes to your upcoming delivery must be made by Wednesday at 6 p.m.
- If your delivery day is Wednesday, changes to your upcoming delivery must be made by Sunday at 6 p.m.
- How does B&B Organic’s veg box work?
You are able to choose the Box Type that best fits your lifestyle, and family. We pre-select the contents of your box in accordance with the season’s best mix of organic produce for your Box Type and Size. There is no commitment — you can change or suspend your service to fit your schedule or vacations.
- Can I order extra vegetables?
Of course! Please mention the items in the additional information box at the end of check out. You will be charged separately for this.
- What if I need to leave for vacation?
You can easily change or suspend your service to fit your schedule or vacations by contacting us by 6 p.m., 2 days before your next scheduled delivery day. We will hold all deliveries until your return.
- What veg size box should I order?
We recommend visiting our products page to get a sense of our seasonal box contents for each Box Type and Size. While it can be hard to recommend a size as different families have different eating and cooking habits, we often find that a family of more than 2 enjoys the medium size delivered every week or every other week.
Tip!—You can change your service as your needs change. Please remember: we need to receive all changes to your service (by calling/emailing us) by 6 p.m., 2 days prior to your next scheduled delivery.
- What if I am allergic or do not like certain veg?
No worries! Just mention the allergic/do not like items in the additional information box at the end of check out.
- Do you have fruits box?
No. Please select the fruits that you like and we will deliver it on Wednesday or Saturday.